Shadow Warrior 3DFX Update Info
We are testing the final version of the v1.1 3Dfx patch for Shadow Warrior. (This is not to mean that it will work with v1.1 of the game, it won't - This is a update to the existing 3Dfx patch, so it's called the 3Dfx patch 1.1). If there aren't any problems, we anticipate a release by Friday of this week. Here is some of what you can look forward to in the upgraded patch:
* You can now save/load games successfully.
* Can select resolutions from the set3dfx.exe program.
* F5 will toggle resolutions in the game now.
* Colors are no longer "muddy" and match the software version closely.
* Status bar should no longer be "garbled".
* Added 800x600 support.
* Smoke Bomb will now make your hands transparent, so you can tell you are invisible.
* Multiplay frag bar no longer has top line cut off
* Better error message if glide2x.ovl not found in your path.
Thanks to everyone for being patient for the new patch.