[ Next | Previous ]
entry was submitted by Al Hunt. It was:
...and on Thursday I have an appointment to get my legs removed so that I can sit even CLOSER!
of the others (in no particular order):
- "Ok guys, bet you 10 dollars i can beat this game before you can say 'When it's done'!" (Rodrigo Contreras)
- Damn, my beer just vanished! (Matthew Purves)
- This button gets me a cold beer. Now THAT'S advanced programming. (Stephen Janikowski)
- And finally the truth is revealed - Duke Nukem was the cover name for the game they've really been developing all this time. (David Brunton)
- "The TV IS off, that's just the burn-in!" (Aaron Goatley)
In reality, this is George Broussard playing Geometry Wars Evolved
in his office during the 2006 3D Realms company Christmas Party.