green with red spots, has suction hands, and has an overbite like Bart
Simpson? Of course, the answer is Cosmo! A young alien on his way to
visit Disney World with his parents. That is, until their ship is
struck by a blazing comet, forcing them to land on an uncharted
is a young alien on his way to visit Disney World with his parents.
That is, until their ship is struck by a blazing comet, forcing them
to land on an uncharted planet.
his Dad repairs the ship, Cosmo heads off to explore the strange
planet. Upon returning, both his Mom and Dad are gone, and big, scary
alien footprints are all around his ship! Oh no! Have Cosmo's parents
been captured? Possibly to be eaten? Well, Cosmo is off to the rescue.
Cosmic Adventure is an exciting journey across a forbidden planet full
of dangers and surprises. Can he save his parents before they're
lightly seasoned and devoured?
is a lovable extra-terrestrial with a special ability: He has hands
that work like suction cups! He can cling to walls, ledges, and all
sorts of things. Using his suction hands, Cosmo is able to avoid
dangers, scale cliffs and get to places other aliens can't reach.
- Another hit game from the creator of Duke Nukem.
- Full-screen, dual-scrolling, EGA graphics (VGA compatible).
- Over 20 unique and surprising creatures.
- Cosmo has many tricks, such as scaling walls with his suction
- Massive levels, yet easy to explore.
- Almost 2 megs of vividly animated graphics.
- Joystick support, save/restore, built-in hints, and a lot
Originally released March