[ Next | Previous ]
The winning entry was submitted by Jonathan
Straube. It was:
Once more, Bryan demonstrates the reason why disco died.
Some of the others (in no particular order):
- "Heeyyy...Macarena..." (Dan Murphy)
- "I'm a little teapot, short and stout...here is my
handle, here is my spout." (Dan Murphy)
- Bryan Turner, using his Jedi powers, attempts to turn off his
computer from a few meters away. Unfortunately, he misaimed and spilt his coffee cup.
- "Hey, I look just like Bill Gates from this angle!"
- Calvin Klein. Made for a man, woman, or even a lowly
programmer. (Matt McDonald)
- This is Bryan in his sad attempt to imitate a cactus. (Mark
- Wow! 11:38 and I still don't have an ass. (Paola Oriente)
- (Bryan to his immediate family) Hey Maw! Paw! Cletus! Agnes!
Gertrude! Angus! Billy! Bessy! Bobby! John-Boy! Timmy! Lassie! Look at me! (Robert Clein)
- Bryan, practicing in front of the Live Cam for his audition
for the re-make of the TV series Alf. His line: " Look dear an alien craft just
crashed into our garage!" (Gary Curtiss)
- "This is the point where the chain-reaction paradox
begins. The Live-Shot Camera takes a picture of Bryan while he is goofily pointing at a
previous picture of himself taken by the same Live-Shot Camera. When he does in fact view
this picture of himself viewing a picture of himself, the paradox will develop as the
Live-Shot Camera in the picture room will again capture him goofily pointing at his
picture, and Bryan will then later view that picture of himself viewing a picture of
himself, viewing a picture of himself. And so the cycle will continue. This could spell
the end of the universe. ... Or simply a funny caption of a picture. Time will have to
tell." (Gavin Klahr)
In reality, this is Bryan Turner
pointing at his own image on the Live Shot Camera Computer.